Sports injury rehabilitation treats a range of conditions, including:
- Acute sports injuries
- Muscle, tendon, and ligament repairs
- Hand injuries
- Shoulder dislocation
- Foot or ankle dysfunction
- Surgery rehab
The sports injury rehabilitation services offered by Bodytone will benefit those recovering from:
- Post-operative injuries
- ACL reconstruction
- Meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff repair
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis and bursitis
The first step towards recovery is getting an accurate diagnosis. Bodytone physiotherapists will firstly perform a full assessment and provide treatments designed to reduce pain and swelling. This will be followed by progressive reconditioning treatment aimed at reducing pain and promoting healing.
Exercises will be prescribed to target specific goals such as mobility, flexibility training, coordination of balance, and joint positioning. As progress is made, the athlete and physiotherapist can work together towards re-establishing strength.
- Targeted exercises to help you return to pre-injury function
- Personalised exercise programs to improve mobility restrictions and muscle imbalances
- Reduced susceptibility to further sport-related injuries
- Preparation to avoid recurring injury
- Achieving peak athletic performance
Athletes can take advantage of our extensive rehab area where exercise and rehabilitation programs can be directed by an experienced physiotherapist.