Skip to content
GDPR PolicyTony Barnett2021-10-12T08:02:27+00:00
- Patient records are fairly & lawfully processed for the purposes of Physiotherapy treatment.
- Health records are categorised as special category data.
- Personal data may be disclosed to other healthcare professionals if necessary for your treatment.
- We may process personal information from a third party if you have been referred for treatment from a healthcare partner.
- To comply with legislation personal data will be securely retained for 7 years.
- You have the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction. Or to object to such processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO or another supervisory authority.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to other countries without adequate protection.